Friday, December 7, 2012

I AM WIFE! I AM WOMAN!

This just really makes me laugh. Maybe it's just my mind set. The poem doesn't really jump out at me beyond that because I'm a big country fan. I listen to a lot of songs and there's one that popped into my mind web I read the poem.

'Man! I feel like a woman' by Shania Twain.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJL4UGSbeFg

It's a song about being a woman and the things that make her happy. It's a catchy song that I heard when I was younger. Ever since I've enjoyed this song. But it was more for this poem.

It was a declaration of who she was. She was a woman, and a wife. But none the less the short poems doesn't have type of similarities as the song. It was just something that popped into my head as I read the poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment