Friday, November 2, 2012

Fall!

The leaves are gorgeous out right now. The colors are so vibrant and pretty. My drive to and from school and work is so nice.

It really reminds me of the Nature story I had read. Fall is my favorite time of year. I really just like looking at the leaves. Walking through them is a personal favorite of mine. It's the one time I feel closest to nature. It's so peaceful and so cool.

I love summer and walking through it but its not the same as the fall. Maybe because in the fall I'm use to the harvest and roasting marshmallows with hot chocolate. I remember watching the tractors harvest all around. Having leaves fall over my head. I just love it.

3 comments:

  1. but then it had to get all brown and gross so quickly! I love fall too, and sometimes driving becomes a hazard because I'm always trying to look at all the colors all at once. But now winter is really close and I'm not sure if I'm ready for it yet! lol I hope it actually snows and doesn't just get muddy and sleety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is one the most peaceful times of the year. The colors are so gorgeous and it always seems to reflect your personal life as well. Like when nature is so colorful & peaceful looking, it generally makes your day feel just the same way. If only this time of the year wasn't a small reminder of the snow following in it's wake.. I am definitely not a fan of cold weather. How about we ask God to change fall into a warm and cozy climate as well? And you just got me craving some s'mores with hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I notice that you wrote this on Friday, Nov. 2. I had noticed previously how gorgeous the leaves were, but after the rains and wind we have had where I live after Hurricane Sandy, most of our leaves have disappeared from the trees and are covering the ground as a wet blanket. I agree with Grace---all brown and gross so quickly. One afternoon--beautiful. The next---a sodden mess. Sigh. Fleeting beauty. Even more reason to stop and enjoy Mother Nature's paintbrush....the vibrant colors vanish too rapidly.

    ReplyDelete